- 750 minced beef
- 2 small onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- 50g oat bran
- Seasoning (Basil, Oregano, Salt and Pepper)
The other burgers are Superfood Turkey Curry Burgers
- Fry off the onions in the pan for 2 minutes before adding the garlic and frying for a further minute.
- Put the mince, oat bran, seasoning, and fried onions and garlic into a bowl and mix them together.
- Make patty shapes with your hands (around 6 big ones) and fry them in oil for 3 minutes on each side at a medium temperature.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side before checking that the meat is thoroughly cooked and then serve them immediately or keep them warm in an oven.
Nutrition (Per patty, one patty = 1/6 recipe)
- Calories: 180
- Fat: 4.7g (Saturated Fat: 1.5g)
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Protein: 31.7g
- Sodium: 12.8mg (+ added salt)
- Carbohydrate: 3.4g (of which 1.0g is sugar)
- Fibre: 0.7g
- Net carbs (carbohydrate – fibre): 2.7g